As 2012 winds down, I want to look back and think of all that I loved having my life this year.
I’m always thankful to have the people that love me – and I love back – in my life, like the fella and our families and friends, that’s a big, old given, but I’m looking a little broader.
So before I do my annual New Year’s resolutions post in the next week or so, here are my 12 favorite things about 2012:
1. Moving to New York with the man that I love.
2. Discovering the wonders of anything salted caramel and/or chocolate.
3. Becoming a Girl Who Only Wears Flats.
4. Scarves, but only from vendors on Canal Street.
5. Making a date night at Max SoHa a weekly ritual.
6. Devouring “Gone Girl.”
7. Discovering Cones on Bleecker Street.
8. Walking – everywhere.
9. Taking chances that I never thought I’d take.
10. Belvedere Castle.
11. Never not being blown away when I see my beloved Empire State Building.
12. Being able to – finally – call myself a New Yorker.
So, what’s your favorite things about 2012?