– I am a New York-based left-handed professional editrix/writer.
– As a foodie/food writer, I love eating and taking pictures of what I’m eating. (A foodie’s work is never done!)
– I consult my AP Stylebook for personal use.
– I write haiku/tanka poetry.
– The scent of a book and newsprint top my Favorite Smells Ever.
– I sometimes don’t turn my TV on for weeks at a time, yet I have all the cable channels a girl could want.
– I work movie quotes into daily conversation like it’s my job – or an art. (Personally, I think it’s a little bit of both.)
– I am an Anglophile who wishes for a British accent.
– I simply could not live without: Blue Papermate pens, mint ChapStick, Sirius or Palmer’s Cocoa Butter.
– Egyptologist is my favorite word in the whole world.
– I also pen the blogs Run, Nikki, Run (on which I write about my quest to exercise more and eat better) and Nikki & New York (an online journal that came about following my September 2012 move to the great city of New York).
– I like to think of myself as witty. You be the judge.